The Wire Tension System is used on rigs and vessels to maintain constant tension on wires connected to hang off equipment. The system ensures that cables and hoses will not be exposed to destructive tension due to rig movement.
We have developed several types of wire tensioning systems. Our Wire Tension System ensures constant tension on the guide wire ropes, lifting equipment, and marine risers. The use of hydro-pneumatic in a system comprising a hydraulic cylinder, accumulator and wire sheaves enables compensation for rig movements and maintains constant wire tension. We possess the design of several types of tensioning systems with different stroke lengths, power and interface, and we readily adapt these systems to individual customer needs.
The stand alone type has it`s own APV and control panel and does not need to be hooked up to the rig`s APVs.
Watch our demonstration video:
• The stand alone type has it´s own APV and control panel and does not need to be hooked up
to the rig´s APVs.
• Olmsted safety valve in case of wire damage.
• Adjustable tension force.
• DNV / ABS approval.
• Customer adapted design possible.
• Piston free air / oil accumulator.
• Pneumatic / Hydraulic Wire Tension System.
• Operational acceleration: 1 m/s (197 fpm).
• Survival acceleration: 2 m/s (394 fpm).
• Wire tension load: 2045 kg (4508 Ibs).
• Cylinder stroke: 2800 mm (9,18 ft).
• Flow control valve.
• Medium: Nitrogen / Water Glycol.
• Max working pressure 207 bar (3000 PSI).
• Piston rod in S-165M with chrome (Optional – Inconell cladding).
• Download the product sheet to explore the wire stroke and wire force.
Get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com
What are you looking for?
Stavanger, September 7 2021. Imenco Corrosion Technology (ICT), a division of Imenco’s international group of companies, has launched its innovative and transformational Pacu™ cathodic protection technology to the market. Initially...
Imenco, from Tysvær in Norway, will move the Viking ships on Bygdøy in Oslo, Norway. Old Viking technology meets new technology. This is how Imenco’s new contract can be summarized....
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, are delighted to announce that they have appointed AMI Group as their camera systems dealer in the Australasia region. AMI Group will be...
IMENCO UK Ltd, the award-winning supplier of marine and naval visual surveillance systems based in Aberdeen and Wick, is delighted to announce a major contract win from Babcock International Group...
ODIN features the latest technology in intelligent imaging and video streaming and uses an advanced 1/2.8” STARVIS CMOS sensor with a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and exceptional low light performance....