Island Offshore challenged us to decrease the operation time during skidding with 30%, without increasing the cylinder speed on the skidding unit. With a new set-up of the hydraulic cylinders, positioning sensors and PLS, we have achieved to increase the skidding speed with over 100%. The system is fully automatic and operated by a one-handle radio control panel.
Watch our demonstration video of the system in action:
• Load capacity: 80 mT.
• Type of skidding method: Push-pull cylinders with gripper dice. Double set of skidding cylinders to achieve continuous movement.
• Control system: 1 handle – Radio Control Panel. (Local hydraulic panel for emergency use).
• Cylinder speed: 2,5 m/min.
• Skidding speed: 2,5 m/min.
• Hydraulic driven hose reel.
• Hydraulic driven generator for powering the electrical control system. No external electrical cables are needed.
Get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com
What are you looking for?
Stavanger, September 7 2021. Imenco Corrosion Technology (ICT), a division of Imenco’s international group of companies, has launched its innovative and transformational Pacu™ cathodic protection technology to the market. Initially...
Imenco, from Tysvær in Norway, will move the Viking ships on Bygdøy in Oslo, Norway. Old Viking technology meets new technology. This is how Imenco’s new contract can be summarized....
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, are delighted to announce that they have appointed AMI Group as their camera systems dealer in the Australasia region. AMI Group will be...
IMENCO UK Ltd, the award-winning supplier of marine and naval visual surveillance systems based in Aberdeen and Wick, is delighted to announce a major contract win from Babcock International Group...
ODIN features the latest technology in intelligent imaging and video streaming and uses an advanced 1/2.8” STARVIS CMOS sensor with a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and exceptional low light performance....