With our main office located “in the heart” of the Norwegian Oil and Gas Industry, we can easily cover all parts of the Norwegian west coast for small and large service assignments on your installation.
But our services reaches far out of Norway, with our network of branch offices and agents, we cover all parts of the world. Our dedicated partners in combination with our highly trained service team in Norway, shall give you the valued combination of local representation and qualified service engineers/inspectors.
- We are approved to do inspections of helicopter refuelling systems on the Norwegian Continental Shelf – on behalf of both Norwegian Helicopter operators.
- We are approved by HCA (Helideck Certification Agency) to do inspections on helicopter refuelling systems on installations with a HCA certified Helideck.
Within the Service and maintenance area we can offer the following:
- Commissioning and offshore startup of helicopter fuel systems
- Inspection of helicopter refuelling systems Worldwide
- Modifications or rebuilds of helicopter refuelling systems
- Preservation of helicopter refuelling systems worldwide
- We offer Technical assistance for offshore personnel
- We offer service and inspection for a range of products: Pressure Refuelling Nozzles, Pressure/vacuum relief valves for tanks, class company certification of Transportable tanks and similar.
- Upgrade of filter vessel according to EI 1581 5th edition (Separator vessels)
- Upgrade of filter vessels according to EI 1583 6th edition (Monitor vessels)
- Training courses for offshore personnel with main focus on system design, regulations and requirements for HLO/Helideck Crew. (Combined theoretical and Practical Training)