The Imenco Bauer Series HMB range of high torque low-speed hydraulic radial piston motors consists of two frame sizes ranging from HMB5-1.8 to HMB7-5.6. Displacement volumes range from 1.8 to 5.6 liter.
Due to the large diameter shaft and heavy parallel roller bearings, these HMB motors Series are particularly suited for small direct drive winch applications as well as applications where the load is working on a free end shaft.
Now also available with a patented free-wheeling system, HV341, making the motors most competitive for gearbox applications: When activating the free-wheeling mode of one or several such motors, the change in speed can be done smoothly while the winch is loaded and running without experiencing any pressure shocks.
High oil pressure in the motor casing is allowed, up to 60 bar, often making it possible to use internal drains, hence money is saved from costly pipework.
Various mountings to match competitor’s interfaces are available.
The features for the HMB series:
- Rugged, proven and reliable design developed through 50 years
- High mechanical and volumetric efficiency
- Capacity from 1.8 liter to 5.6 liter
- Large cylindrical roller bearings on shaft
- Large diameter on shaft
- Maximum working pressure up to 315 bar
- High internal drain pressure
- High free wheeling speeds
- Out put torque up to 26600 Nm
Product sheet - Series HMB