The Imenco Bauer Series HMJ range of high torque low-speed hydraulic radial piston motors consists of one frame size with motors extending from HMJ9-4.7 to the HMJ9-7.2. Displacement volumes range from 4.7 to 7.2 liter/rev.
The piston connection rods are equipped with robust retainer rings causing mechanical return of the pistons in case of cavitation, and when the motor is working as a pump. This feature, together with a low leakage rate makes the motors well-suited for load control equipment (e.g., winches) without mechanical brakes.
Due to the large diameter shaft and heavy parallel roller bearings, the HMJ motor Series are well-suited for direct drive on winch applications. The parallel heavy roller bearing on the shaft is often used as a supporting bearing for the winch shaft.
The motors are now available with up to three speeds and freewheeling, HV340, on a single motor. The change in speed can be done smoothly while the winch is loaded and running without experiencing any pressure shocks.
The features for the HMJ series:
- Rugged, proven and reliable design developed through 40 years
- High mechanical and volumetric efficiency
- High starting efficiency (0.9)
- Capacity from 4.7 to 7.2 liter/rev
- Maximum working pressure up to 315 bar
- Relative high internal drain pressure, 15 bar
- Very high free wheeling speeds, up to 400 rpm
- Available with two- and three speeds
- Out put torque up to 30.520 Nm
Product sheet - Series HMJ