The ROV Panel is used for subsea tooling operations. The panel often includes several ROV Switches to operate different functions. This solution is flexible and can be used in a variety of applications and functions.
Malm Orstad has produced ROV panels in several varieties and for multiple uses. The ROV panel can easily be adapted to several varieties of valves, and is designed with both two-way function (ball valve) and 3-way function (directional valve, slide). The panel can be connected directly to the actuators, or used to enable pilot lines. The design of the panel emphasizes minimal leakage points, high reliability, and is compact and ROV-friendly.
Further examples of ROV panels can be provided upon request. See also datasheet for ROV Switch.
• Easily adapted to customer`s requirements by use of standard components.
• Field proven components / solution.
• ROV requirements as grabber bar, protection bar, and ROV handles are available.
• Stab / receptacle according to customers’ requirements.
• Malm Orstad`s ROV handles avoid torque being transferred to the valve stem.
• Material according to customers’ requirements.
• 4/3 valves, dual ball valves or single ball valves.
• Valve / manifold material: Aluminum, stainless steel, Duplex, Titan.
• 90° operation with 3 or 2 steps for easy ROV and diver operations.
Get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com
What are you looking for?
Stavanger, September 7 2021. Imenco Corrosion Technology (ICT), a division of Imenco’s international group of companies, has launched its innovative and transformational Pacu™ cathodic protection technology to the market. Initially...
Imenco, from Tysvær in Norway, will move the Viking ships on Bygdøy in Oslo, Norway. Old Viking technology meets new technology. This is how Imenco’s new contract can be summarized....
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, are delighted to announce that they have appointed AMI Group as their camera systems dealer in the Australasia region. AMI Group will be...
IMENCO UK Ltd, the award-winning supplier of marine and naval visual surveillance systems based in Aberdeen and Wick, is delighted to announce a major contract win from Babcock International Group...
ODIN features the latest technology in intelligent imaging and video streaming and uses an advanced 1/2.8” STARVIS CMOS sensor with a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and exceptional low light performance....