The Pressure Vessel is mainly used for hyperbaric testing of equipment. It is tailored to our customer’s requirements for testing pressure, temperature, medium and volume. Our Pressure Vessels are designed, produced and certified according to latest approved standards.
Our engineering department has extensive experience with pressurized equipment, both in terms of design and strength calculation. This implies considerable expertise within design, calculation, fabrication and certification of pressure vessels. They are designed and certified according to ASME VIII or EN 13445 and certified by a third party. They are mainly used for hyperbaric testing of equipment and are in most cases tailored to customer requirements for pressure, temperature, medium and volume.
Please contact us for more details about different sizes and approvals.
• Variety of materials – Based on requirements.
• Tailored design based on customer`s requirements.
• Design from 15 to 1000 liters available, larger on request.
• Operation pressure – TBA according to requirements.
• Approved according to NS-EN 13445 / ASME VIII div.1.
Product Sheet – Pressure Vessel.pdf