Imenco Marine & Naval Project Group develops and manufactures high performance fleet fit, low-light level Naval Submarine CCTV Systems for navigation and tactical purposes such as:
- Winch, Tether, Towed Array and Anchor Handling Monitoring
- Navigation Assistance and Visual Confirmation
- Diver Deployment and Dry Deck Shelter (DDS) Monitoring
- Periscope Systems
- Special Operations
Imenco Marine & Naval Project Group submarine camera systems are designed, tested and qualified to stringent MIL-SPEC Standards. Additional testing, qualification and re-design can be carried out on request.
Imenco naval submarine CCTV systems are proven, in-service solutions already adopted by many navies worldwide.
Please contact us for further information.
- Low Light monochrome and colour subsea cameras
- Ultra Low Light monochrome subsea cameras
- LED subsea lighting options, with tailored wavelengths
- In-service navy proven
- In-board viewing, control and recording solutions for HMI
- Rugged solid state digital recording
- Export of digital video / IP video streaming
- Systems to meet stringent shock and EMI requirements
- Bespoke system solutions and integration
- Low Light observation for tactical and navigation purposes
- Towed Array Handling System (TAHS) monitoring
- Special forces diver deployment surveillance
- Under ice observations
- Special operations surveillancs