The Amphibious Low Light Surveillance System (ALLSS) is a low light CCTV system design for on deck observations on board Naval Surface Ships.
The system comprises various camera and control options and has been qualified to meet the stringent requirements of MIL-STD-901D ‘Hammer’ Shock Test as well as MIL-STD-461F EMI.
Please see Product Data sheets for full specifications and Please contact us for further information.
- In-service navy proven
- Ultra low light performance
- Fully qualified to US Mil-Spec
- MIL-STD-901D “Hammer” shock qualified
- H.264 IP options – ONVIF compliant
- MIL-STD-461F EMI qualified
- MIL-STD-167-1A Vibration qualified
- Naval surface ships
- Flight deck surveillance
- Waterline security
- Topside observation
- Amphibious well deck monitoring
Marine & Naval CCTV Sales Manager
Imenco Commercial Norway
Director of Business Development - Americas
Technical Manager - Americas
Marine & Naval Projects Group Manager - Camera Systems Imenco UK Ltd