The SeaLED – Subsea Lighting System is a LED system build on the latest technology, it has automatic and user-controlled dimming functionality provided by the SeaLED Hub and has been designed to work with up to six SeaLED Capsules. The LED Light Hub has various control interfaces and features which enables very basic control of the system to full control of each LED Light pair.
Total light output is 60000Lumens with CRI as high as 92.
- Full dimming control of each LED Light pair
- Available on all interfaces
- PWM controlled LED dimming for each LED Light pair from three control pins or 5V TTL on/off control.
- Configurable via Serial and Ethernet interfaces
- Dedicated subsea connector pins to control function
- Trigger input to enable still camera flash effect.
- Configurable via Serial and Ethernet interfaces (ON time)
- Dedicated subsea connector pin to control function
- Strobing of all LED Lights.
- Configurable via Serial and Ethernet interfaces (Enable, Disable, ON time, OFF time, run duration)
- Controllable via serial and Ethernet interfaces
- Ethernet HTTP API protocol for configuration and control.
- Serial interface (RS232, RS485 2-wire and RS485 4-wire) for configuration and control.
- Embedded web user interface and GUI applications for configuration and control.
The Imenco SeaLED System – Subsea LED Light Capsule is a very high output multipurpose light unit for ROV’s, tools and inspection points. The unit is powered from, and controlled by, the Imenco SeaLED System – Subsea LED Light Hub, which can be controlled by Ethernet, RS232/RS485 or external PWM.
The Imenco SeaLED System – Subsea LED Light Hub is the central power and control unit in Imenco’s Distributed Subsea Lights System.
The connected addressable Imenco SeaLED System – Subsea LED Light Capsules can be controlled by Ethernet, RS232/RS485, trigger voltage or external PWM signal. The unit can be programmed to strobe function. Full API documentation available for complete integration.
|Light output (Lumens)||> 10.000|
|Light CRI typ.||92|
|Light temperature||5,000 Kelvin|
|Light fan angle||95°|
|Depth rating||6,000 msw|
|Mass in water||0.3 Kg|
|Dimensions ex con.||Ø 79 / 74 x 238 (mm) 3.1 / 2.9 x 9.3 (in)|
|Max connected LED capsules||6 (dimming in pairs)|
|Max light output||60.000 Lumen|
|Control formats||Ethernet, RS232/RS485, PWM, Trigger|
|Control methods||WEB-interface, GUI app, Serial Commander|
|Strobe||0,5 Hz to 25|
|Depth rating||6,000 msw|
|Standard input connectors||SubConn DBH13M + BH6M|
|Standard output connector||SubConn MCBH6F|
|Mass in water||1,8 Kg|