The ROV Shackle is used for lifting operations of subsea equipment and includes a ROV operated mechanical actuator for connecting and disconnecting the shackle.
Robust design based on standard certified shackle, equipped with mechanical ROV-operated «open and close» function. By using this shackle, the ROV is enabled to open and close the shackle pin using the manipulator arm. The shackle has been used multiple times during operations world wide, and we have delivered shackles from 12 to 120 tons.
• Certified according to DNV 2.22 – Lifting Appliances.
• Easy operation with ROV manipulator.
• As a standard shackle is used, it fits standard lifting ears / pad eyes for the specific size.
• Used successfully in many subsea installations.
• Can be delivered with both D-handle and Fishtail handle.
• Rigging point for correct levelling of ROV shackle.
• High operating max. torque.
• Corrosion resistant construction.
• Shackle size: 12 to 120 ton.
• Calculated and certified in accordance with DNV 2.22.
• Fabricated in accordance with ISO 13628-8.
• CE marked.
• ROV or diver operated.
• Operation torque: 100 Nm.
• Design torque: 200 Nm.
Download the product sheet to explore the dimension table.
Get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com
What are you looking for?
Stavanger, September 7 2021. Imenco Corrosion Technology (ICT), a division of Imenco’s international group of companies, has launched its innovative and transformational Pacu™ cathodic protection technology to the market. Initially...
Imenco, from Tysvær in Norway, will move the Viking ships on Bygdøy in Oslo, Norway. Old Viking technology meets new technology. This is how Imenco’s new contract can be summarized....
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, are delighted to announce that they have appointed AMI Group as their camera systems dealer in the Australasia region. AMI Group will be...
IMENCO UK Ltd, the award-winning supplier of marine and naval visual surveillance systems based in Aberdeen and Wick, is delighted to announce a major contract win from Babcock International Group...
ODIN features the latest technology in intelligent imaging and video streaming and uses an advanced 1/2.8” STARVIS CMOS sensor with a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and exceptional low light performance....