The hydraulic Riser Spider consists of a frame and sliding cassettes which slide along guide rails welded to the frame. The sliding cassettes include changeable inserts which are specific for each riser size. The Riser Spider can be locked in closed position by use of two manually operated mechanical locks. These locks will prevent spider to open even if unintended hydraulic activation occurs. System includes cover plate to avoid falling objects though the spider when not in operation.
• Reduced production down time/Less Riser Handling time
• Safe operation with hydraulic or mechanical locking systems
• Easy to maintain and operate
• CE marked and EX approved
• Field proven
• HSE friendly as there are reduced need of operators close to the risers/ rotary table.
• The Riser Spider is remotely operated by the control panel that allows the riser pushing or pulling operation to be controlled hands-free at a safe distance from the actual flange.
• Control panel is connected to the Riser Spider through a quick connector panel that makes connecting/disconnecting more user friendly.
• Operational temperature -200C to 600C
• Max operating pressure – System Approx. 150 bar
• Dimension: 3350x1800x430mm
• Riser range: 22,06’’, 22,76’’, 30,02’’ and 32’’
• Hydraulic fluid ISO vg32 as standard (other fluids applicable)
• EX zone approved Zone 2 (Zone 1 optional)
• 60T hang off load capacity
Get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you looking for?
Stavanger, September 7 2021. Imenco Corrosion Technology (ICT), a division of Imenco’s international group of companies, has launched its innovative and transformational Pacu™ cathodic protection technology to the market. Initially...
Imenco, from Tysvær in Norway, will move the Viking ships on Bygdøy in Oslo, Norway. Old Viking technology meets new technology. This is how Imenco’s new contract can be summarized....
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, are delighted to announce that they have appointed AMI Group as their camera systems dealer in the Australasia region. AMI Group will be...
IMENCO UK Ltd, the award-winning supplier of marine and naval visual surveillance systems based in Aberdeen and Wick, is delighted to announce a major contract win from Babcock International Group...
ODIN features the latest technology in intelligent imaging and video streaming and uses an advanced 1/2.8” STARVIS CMOS sensor with a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and exceptional low light performance....