The Marine Riser Tension System is used on rigs and vessels to ensure constant tension for optimal riser stability. In recent years we have developed several types of wire tensioning systems.
It is crucial that the tensioner can manage differential movements between the riser and the rig as the riser is connected to the wellhead on the seabed. Without a tensioner the riser will buckle when the rig moves downward, and stretch when the rig rises. The use of hydro-pneumatic in a system comprising a hydraulic cylinder, accumulator and wire sheaves enables compensation for rig movements and maintains constant wire tension. We possess the design of several types of tensioning systems with different stroke lengths, power and interface, and we readily adapt these systems to individual customer needs.
• The wire line tensioner cylinder utilities the hydro-pneumatic principle using cylinder with
dynamic seal elements at the cylinder gland and on the accumulator piston.
• The riser tensioner can be arranged as single or dual units.
• Adjustable tension force.
• Olmsted safety valve in case of wire damage.
• DNV / ABS approval.
• Anti recoil system and powered snubbing drum can be provided.
• Customer adapted design possible.
• Wire tension load: Up to 90 Tons (200 000 lbs).
• Wire stroke: 16 m (50 ft).
• Media: Nitrogen / Water Glycol.
• Cylinder stroke: 4000 mm (12,5 ft).
• Olmsted Safety Valve.
• Max working pressure: 207 bar (3000 PSI).
Get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you looking for?
Stavanger, September 7 2021. Imenco Corrosion Technology (ICT), a division of Imenco’s international group of companies, has launched its innovative and transformational Pacu™ cathodic protection technology to the market. Initially...
Imenco, from Tysvær in Norway, will move the Viking ships on Bygdøy in Oslo, Norway. Old Viking technology meets new technology. This is how Imenco’s new contract can be summarized....
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, are delighted to announce that they have appointed AMI Group as their camera systems dealer in the Australasia region. AMI Group will be...
IMENCO UK Ltd, the award-winning supplier of marine and naval visual surveillance systems based in Aberdeen and Wick, is delighted to announce a major contract win from Babcock International Group...
ODIN features the latest technology in intelligent imaging and video streaming and uses an advanced 1/2.8” STARVIS CMOS sensor with a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and exceptional low light performance....