The Riser Centralizer consist of four independently controlled guide arms. The guide arms are able to pick up the riser wherever it is positioned in the hatch and centralize it. When operating the arms independently, their cylinders will push the guide arms out and centralize the riser.
The mechanical locking system is intended to hold the guide arms in position when the holding time is very long (~ 1 month). In this case the mechanical locking system will work as a security system preventing the guide arms to be pushed out of a specified position.
The Riser Centralizer also comes with a set of cover plates that shall be used when the Riser Centralizer isn`t operational and/or parked in a riser position for a period of time. These covers are there to reduce the risk of objects falling through the hatch.
• Safe Operation with hydraulic or mechanical locking systems
• Easy to maintain and operate
• HSE friendly (4 different color on the guide arms makes the operation more visual)
• CE marked and EX approved
• The centralizer is remotely operated by the control panel. Each guide arm on the centralizer is operated independently. Colors on each lever correspond with colors on the guide arms.
• Control panel is connected to the Riser Centralizer through a quick connector panel which makes connecting/disconnecting more user friendly.
• Field proven
• Operational temperature -200C to 700C
• Max operating pressure – System Approx. 160 bar
• Hydraulic fluid ISO vg32 as standard (other fluids applicable)
• Riser range: 22,06’’, 22,76’’, 30,02’’, 32’’ and 45,86’’
• EX zone approved Zone 2 (Zone 1 optional)
• Dimension: 3500x3500x550mm
• 93kN load capacity
Get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you looking for?
Stavanger, September 7 2021. Imenco Corrosion Technology (ICT), a division of Imenco’s international group of companies, has launched its innovative and transformational Pacu™ cathodic protection technology to the market. Initially...
Imenco, from Tysvær in Norway, will move the Viking ships on Bygdøy in Oslo, Norway. Old Viking technology meets new technology. This is how Imenco’s new contract can be summarized....
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, are delighted to announce that they have appointed AMI Group as their camera systems dealer in the Australasia region. AMI Group will be...
IMENCO UK Ltd, the award-winning supplier of marine and naval visual surveillance systems based in Aberdeen and Wick, is delighted to announce a major contract win from Babcock International Group...
ODIN features the latest technology in intelligent imaging and video streaming and uses an advanced 1/2.8” STARVIS CMOS sensor with a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and exceptional low light performance....