Imenco AS has recently developed a 2” full bore Helicopter In-Flight Refuelling assembly that is compliant with STANAG 3842 suitable for refuelling while airborne. Our H.I.F.R System is simple to use and maintain.
The system is manufacture in our facility in Norway, offering an emergency solution to refuel Helicopters airborne when harsh weather conditions don’t allow landing.
- Hose End Pressure Pressure Refuelling Nozzle with a 45 Psi pressure regulator
- Upper elbow manufactured in Stainless Steel fitted with a STANAG 3847 lifting eye
- Break away Coupling with a breaking point of between 180 and 230Kgs
- 3 meter length of non-collapsible rubber hose
- 30 meter length non-collapsible rubber hose
- Lower elbow manufactured in Stainless Steel Fitted with a deck tie down point
- 5 meter length of non-collapsible rubber hose
- ISO 45 dry break deck connection and cap