AVCAT Coast Guard & Navy Vessel Fuelling Systems designed to deliver clean and water free fuel to helicopters and aircraft.
We have a wide range of standard units and custom built Coast Guard & Navy Vessel Fuelling Systems to meet any requirement from our clients.
Top grade materials and design solutions make our units virtually maintenance free, safe and easy to operate under all weather conditions.
The systems are designed to international standards, NATO requirements and any special project specifications
Filtration systems are approved according to EI 1581, 5th Edition Category M.
- Baseframe in painted carbon steel
- SS316L Piping, vessel & valves
- Enclosure in offshore Alu
- Flow range: 50 – 680 l/min
- Pressure 8.3 Barg
- Design lifetime 25 years
- Service tank 1000 – 3000L can be part of pump and filtration skid
- Dispensing unit is small and easy to operate
- All the latest filtration technology is available
- 20m – 50m Hose length
- Sample glass
- Storage space for samples & sampling equipment
- Starter panel for el. motors or pneumatic motors
- Signals to mail control system
- Underwing nozzle with adapter
- Defuelling function
- HIFR refuelling