A base station is quickly installed on the feeding barge or on one of the cages. It is a flexible system with regards to the number of sensors linked. The sensors log oxygen, temperature, salinity, sea current, pH, wind and CO2. New data is sent automatically to SACON via a mobile network, and anyone in the company with authorised access to SACON can see data from the environment log.
- Logs oxygen, temperature, salinity, ocean current with speed and direction, pH, CO2, turbidity and weather data
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Solid and reliable
- User defined alarm for oxygen level
- Well arranged presentation online and all data is available from PC, mobile and tablet
- Complete historical log
- From the standard website that follows the product, you can retrieve all data via a complete API
- With an extended base station with storage of data in a standard SQL database, you can extract the data you want for use against other systems such as Fish Talk and PLS facilities
- Battery powered 12 V or 220 V via maintenance charger to battery
- Mounting, service and operation agreement
Jorge E. Flores N.
Sales and Operation Manager– Imenco Aqua Chile
Rune Stangvik – Senior Sales Advisor
Products, aftermarket & service