A new state of the art workshop for service and repair has been established at the Grinde Production Facilities.
The workshop is offering a variety of services for the offshore and maritime industry.
The workshop is fully equipped for any mechanical and hydraulic works, such as maintenance and repair of diving systems, O² cleaning, pressure testing, and other repair work for the offshore and maritime industry.
Skilled workers within mechanical and hydraulic background are ready to provide requested service and repair .
Current Workshop Activities:
- Welding workshop for SS316L, CuNi, 6Mo and Titanium
- Construction line for Aviation Fuel systems, fully covered by crane
- Full scale testing; special area for flow, leakage and pressure testing
- Load test equipment for lifting appliances
- Machinery for cutting, drilling, milling and cleaning
- Separate ”clean” workshop for construction of the control room equipment
- Assembly of diving equipment , -hot water machinery, pressure chambers,diving panels with
- communication, pressure and gas monitoring equipment
- Cleaning facilities for tubing and piping; approved procedures by DnV