The ROV Shackle is used for lifting operations of subsea equipment and includes a ROV operated mechanical actuator for connecting and disconnecting the shackle.
Robust design based on standard certified shackle, equipped with mechanical ROV-operated «open and close» function. By using this shackle, the ROV is enabled to open and close the shackle pin using the manipulator arm. The shackle has been used multiple times during operations worldwide, and we have delivered shackles from 12 to 120 tons.
• Certified according to DNV 2.22 – Lifting Appliances.
• Easy operation with ROV manipulator.
• As a standard shackle is used, it fits standard lifting ears / pad eyes for the specific size.
• Used successfully in many subsea installations.
• Can be delivered with both D-handle and Fishtail handle.
• Rigging point for correct levelling of ROV shackle.
• High operating max. torque.
• Corrosion resistant construction.
• Shackle size: 12 to 120 ton.
• Calculated and certified in accordance with DNV 2.22.
• Fabricated in accordance with ISO 13628-8.
• CE marked.
• ROV or diver operated.
• Operation torque: 100 Nm.
• Design torque: 200 Nm.
Download the product sheet to explore the dimension table.
Get in touch with us or email us at email@example.com
What are you looking for?
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, is delighted to announce that they have appointed Shorebreak Tech LLC as their camera system dealer in California, Oregon and Washington, USA. Shorebreak...
Great to see CSSR’s Fendouzhe “Striver” manned, deep sea submersible has successfully dived the deepest point in the Mariana Trench, Challenger Deep – 10,909msw. Working closely with Seatech China Co.,...
This weekend Imenco was on local TV in Norway. Presenting some of our smart solutions and some of our fantastic employees. Video in Norwegian language.
We are happy to announce that we have been picked as one of the finalists in the Northern Star Business Award, Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce’s celebration of business...
Imenco, world leading Visual Surveillance System manufacturer, is delighted to announce that they have appointed Norispan as their exclusive dealer in Spain & Portugal. Norispan will be responsible for selling...