The ROV Shackle is used for lifting operations of subsea equipment and includes a ROV operated mechanical actuator for connecting and disconnecting the shackle.
Robust design based on standard certified shackle, equipped with mechanical ROV-operated «open and close» function. By using this shackle, the ROV is enabled to open and close the shackle pin using the manipulator arm. The shackle has been used multiple times during operations worldwide, and we have delivered shackles from 12 to 120 tons.
• Certified according to DNV 2.22 – Lifting Appliances.
• Easy operation with ROV manipulator.
• As a standard shackle is used, it fits standard lifting ears / pad eyes for the specific size.
• Used successfully in many subsea installations.
• Can be delivered with both D-handle and Fishtail handle.
• Rigging point for correct levelling of ROV shackle.
• High operating max. torque.
• Corrosion resistant construction.
• Shackle size: 12 to 120 ton.
• Calculated and certified in accordance with DNV 2.22.
• Fabricated in accordance with ISO 13628-8.
• CE marked.
• ROV or diver operated.
• Operation torque: 100 Nm.
• Design torque: 200 Nm.
Download the product sheet to explore the dimension table.
Get in touch with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you looking for?
For a returning client in Croatia we’ve delivered a full refuelling system on record time. The system was assembled in Imenco workshop in Grinde, Norway, on less than 1 week...
During a recent Subsea campaign, Imenco provided an ROV tool for bolt tensioning. During the campaign the tool performed the equivalent of a 658 500 ton lift. Lead designer Erling...
We have open positions in Norway and UK. Read more about the jobs and find contact info on our career page. CAREER PAGE
Imenco has combined expertise of acoustic communication and hydraulic systems to provide a turn-key, in-house offering of remotely operated hydraulic systems using long range wireless acoustic communication. With a continued...
Imenco is excited to announce that Shannon Giagnorio and Sottomarine Business Development Solutions have been appointed as a Business Development Solutions provider for the North American Region. Shannon comes to...