Automatic Interlock Bonding Safety System
Chapter 7 Point 3.6.1 b in CAP437 7th Edition states that the pumping system in offshore fuelling systems should be equipped with an Automatic Interlock Bonding Safety System.
Automatic Interlock Bonding Safety System has been a part of our standard design for more than 20 years. Now we are offering the bonding system as an add-on pack to existing fuel systems.
- EX Cabinet for hook up to existing installation
- Grounding cable with breakaway device
- Spring rewind grounding reel with locking function
- Total compliance with CAP437
- Grounding system is EX II 3G certified
- Can be installed in ANY system with a starter panel.
- From 20m to 50m cable length
- 24V – 230V
- Steady “bonding connected” beacon connected directly in grounding system
- Many different hook up options available
- GRP or Stainless Steel enclosure
- Quick plug and play installation
- Self-supporting bracket on grounding reel gives many positioning options
- Roller guide on bracket or as loose item depending on dispenser design
- Grounding system can be installed inside the dispenser unit or in a small cabinet on the outside of the dispenser unit