Looking to take your marketing career to new heights and have a global impact? We are seeking an ambitious, creative and data-driven Head of Global Marketing to join our dynamic team.
As the Head of Global Marketing, you will lead the development and execution of our marketing strategy across multiple regions, channels and products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including product, sales, design and data to drive growth, engagement and brand awareness.
Aberdeen ( UK) – Stavanger ( NOR) – Bergen ( NOR) or Grinde HQ (NOR)
- Develop and execute global marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and marketing programs across all channels and markets
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget to drive maximum ROI
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including sales, product and design teams
- Analyze and report on marketing performance to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends, technologies and best practices to ensure our marketing efforts are innovative and effective
- Trustworthy and ability to execute planned actions within set dates
- Forward leaning and technology oriented
- Fundamental experience, with at least 3 years in a proved role
- Strong track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing marketing
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Passion for marketing and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
- You should consider yourself a highly motivated individual who is eager to take on a “doer” role within our organization. You are someone who is capable of creating high-quality datasheets, presentations, exhibition content, stories, and other types of content. It is important that you see yourself as an individual who has a strong ability to execute projects from start to finish, rather than just managing others to do the work. With that said, being able to manage content creators is also a part of the function.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work arrangements and a dynamic and supportive work environment. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a global impact, apply today to join our team as Head of Global Marketing.
Waiting for your application! 😊
To send your application please go HERE
Manager of Future Technologies Department
Phone +47 40616579