New product GP Centralizer
5th April 2019
Through our effort to give our customers new and smart solutions the GP Centralizer has been developed and produced. Based on our experience with subsea lifting & handling we saw the need for this product to make subsea operations even easier and with an increased level of safety.
The GP Centralizer adapter acts as a centralizer extending the guiding length for most types of guideposts. Compatible to guideposts with top receptacle for most common types of guidewire anchors.
The GP Centralizer interfaces with Imenco Anchors, both slimline and standard.
Imenco GP Centralizer GWA 22′ Main Features:
- Reliable design with simple functions.
- Integrated Imenco Guidewire Anchor (GWA-22’-SS) and incorporated upper receptacle.
- Structural anchoring parts from high strength stainless steel providing high side load capacity.
- Built-in compliance feature to reduce load peaks from impacts
acting sideways. Earlier lead in and pre-guiding before guidepost entry.
- The lower anchor must have a Release sleeve/Safety sleeve. ROV and Shear-pin release possibilities with low release force.
- Can be stabbed by its own weight assisted by ROV. Re-stabbing of non-fractured shear-pin.
- No fragments of pin or parts are left subsea.