Stinger ROV Operated Drilling Tool
The Imenco Stinger ROV Operated Drilling Tool is a portable hydraulically operated drilling machine which can be operated by a work class ROV. It is designed for subsea drilling operations on a variety of applications and steel thicknesses.
- Simple and reliable robust design
- Simple in-situ setup, operation and retrieval by assistance of standard work class ROV.
- Low maintenance with easily replaceable parts when necessary
- Quick and simple change of drill bit
- Interchangeable drill bits up to Ø 135 mm
- Can be supplied with Suction Pad, Magnetic or Claw type-fixing brackets
- Can be supplied with integrated Valve Pack for RPM and Feed control
- Supplied with full documentation and instructions