Differential Pressure Gauges
Product number: 61-PDI-GTP534PB
Peak-Hold reading – The maximum differential pressure that is measured during an operation automatically locks the piston so that the operator will have that information without actually having watched the gauge at the time. After the reading has been seen, the operator releases the piston by turning a knob. It is usually impossible for the operator to see the gauge while refueling an aircraft so the highest differential pressure reading is rarely seen, just as a case of an unmanned facility such as a pipeline or hydrant system. This feature eliminates that problem.
Common Features of All Models:
- Read differential pressure directly at top of piston
- Accurate within 1/2 psi at system pressures to 300 psi
- No subtraction calculation required
- All models available in aluminum or stainless steel
- Positive and Negative Surge pressures will not influence calibration
- Multiple calibrations: Front face – psi and kPa, Back face 0 Bar and kg/cm2
- Every glass tube tested to 1200 psi
- Rugged construction: suitable for vehicle or stationary use
- Built-in Gauge Protection Filter, 10 microns
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 300 psi
- Fittings: 1/2″ NPT female, 1/4″ BSP available
- Temperature Range: Standard Viton Seals: -30o to +160oF, -34o to +71oC
Low temperature seals: -90o F / -68o C
- Ultraviolet Light Protection: film cover prevents rays from degrading fuel in the glass tube.
- Two scale ranges available, 0-15 and 0-30 psi. Any 0-15 psi gauge can be converted to 0-30 psi by ordering kit GTP-9104 containing a new spring and a new nameplate (scale).