Cathodic Protection Services – Design and Assessment
Imenco provides design and assessment of cathodic protection systems together with Frazer-Nash Consultancy. By providing design and simulation capability, Frazer-Nash enables engineers to design, assess and optimize cathodic protection systems. This service is not only suited for new-builds, but also for midlife retrofit and through to decommissioning. Together with Imenco’s Cathodic Protection Systems and mechanical engineering, Imenco and Frazer-Nash will assure the continuous protection of your assets at the lowest possible cost.
• Performance assessments of installed CP systems.
• ITA and optimisation of CP system configurations.
• Concept design of ICCP and sacrificial systems.
• Cost-benefit assessments of various cathodic protection solutions.
• Assessment of human factors on operating procedures and practices of cathodic protection